It is confirmed. 9/10 match. Not perfect, but may be good enough. I am trusting God this is His leading and guidance. We need to meet with the BMT department. I have a LOT of questions and concerns that I want to ask and bring up. This also means, we are going to try to fly out to Children’s Hospital of Texas to get a 2nd consult on the transplant. It’s unbelievable, at the same time what it’s suppose to be. My mind is racing with things I need to do, people I need to email, logistics of possibly relocating to the fears of transplant risks.
Thank you for your prayers. I have been encouraged beyond words from people close and far, even from people I have never met. THANK YOU. Your prayers have been my strength when doubts cloud over me. Please continue to do so as we make many life-changing decisions for our family.
Please continue to spread the word about bone marrow registry. This prospect of hope can be given to another family…
Lastly, would you lift up a prayer for Timothy’s health today? He had a fever today. He hasn’t had a fever in a long time, since April. I am hoping it’s just viral and will go away soon. He was pretty cranky today :(. Anytime he has a fever, it’s nerve-wracking for Daniel and myself.
!!!!! will definitely keep praying for all of you. Especially for the little guy with his fever.ReplyDelete
Amazing news!!! I know this is just the beginning so I will definitely pray, pray, pray!!ReplyDelete
Sorry to hear about Timothy's fever. Will pray for him to get better soon~
Love you guys
wow...so much going on. don't worry, Alice. God is with you in the midst of all the possibilities. I'll pray for Timothy fever and for perfect peace for you and Daniel. Love you guys too. :)ReplyDelete
I have no words... I am so happy and nervous for you guys... Will be praying for you guys and Timothy and Claire. Let me or Jane know if there is anything we can do...ReplyDelete
Wow! Praise God! Will keep praying for His guidance and wisdom as you navigate through the logistics and the emotions that come with having to make such important decisions. Will pray that He may use all the specialists to be thorough in their knowledge/practice and in the way they answer your questions. So sorry that Timothy has a fever today! Praying that it will go away soon and that it's nothing serious!ReplyDelete
Praying for discernment and direction. Please keep us updated through this blog and fb. Your friends here in Cambodia are in intercessory prayer for you and your family.ReplyDelete
So exciting, so scary, so wonderful, so overwhelming.... will be praying daily and am excited to hear how things work out!ReplyDelete
alice, so happy to hear the good news. waiting must have been so nerve wrecking, but i can't imagine how much more anxious you must be now. we are praying for your family!ReplyDelete
alice! that is great! we are so happy for you guys... we are praying for your family...ReplyDelete
Will be praying for you all.ReplyDelete
Such exciting news! Will lift up all those questions and unknowns in prayer. Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of any help.ReplyDelete